1) Full-length papers should include six parts: registration number; subject classification (refer to the conference theme); paper title; author's name; abstract (no more than 350 words) and keywords (no more than 5 words); body.
2) Abstract should be strictly within 2 or 3 pages in length and contain no more than 750 words.
3) File size should not exceed 5M. And the manuscripts should be named as "last name_first name".
e.g. if the contributor is Zhang Xiaoyun, the file name format is "Zhang _xiaoyun.doc".
Some excellent papers will be recommended to participate in the youth paper competition. Outstanding papers will be invited for possible publication in the IET Nanobiotechnology.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard template;
3) The topics of the paper should be relevant to the conference topic；
4) Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.